More For Your Membership
All YMCA of Northwest North Carolina members will now have access to all our locations and programs! Enjoy full access and amenities at each of our 13 locations.
- Full access, including pools, at the William G. White, Jr. Family YMCA, Davie Family YMCA, Stokes Family YMCA, Wilkes Family YMCA, Statesville Family YMCA and the Yadkin Family YMCA. As well as a pool and outdoor Water Park at the Kernersville Family YMCA
- Special programs like Hot Yoga at the Robinhood Road Family YMCA and Les Mills GRIT at the Robinhood Road and Jerry Long Family YMCAs
- Full access to more group exercise class offerings, gym space, and more at all branches
Ready to join? Get started here!
Visit YMCAs Across the Country with Nationwide Membership
Your Y just got a lot bigger!
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace, or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use any participating Y throughout the United States. Click here to find participating YMCAs.
How It Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access.
Nationwide Membership Program Details
- The Nationwide Membership program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership. Silver Sneakers® members may be able to visit other locations with Silver Sneakers®, please contact the Y you wish to visit. Members can also contact their insurance company for a list of participating facilities. For example, we do not offer Blue365 (Prime) available at other YMCAs in the state, so Blue365 participants would not be eligible to visit any of the YMCA of Northwest North Carolina branches.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch the majority of the time. Usage will be monitored over a 28 day period and your “home branch” will notify you if you are using another branch more and your membership needs to be transferred.
- Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.